lunes, 17 de diciembre de 2007

breaking up the girl

It was a week ago
First I wanted to say:

"Come back to me a while
change your style again
come back to me a while
change your taste in [wo]men"


But now, after meditating it, I wish I could say:

"Te lo agradezco pero no
te lo adradezco niña, mira, pero no
yo ya logre dejarte aparte
y no hago otra cosa que olvidarte"



And I wish he might say:

"Come up to meet you
tell you I'm sorry
you don't know how lovely you are"



But we haven't talked and probably we never will. However I'm trying to do not say:

"But the truth is I miss you so"

6 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

¿rompiste con una niña? ¿estas escribiendo solo por que si?
¿mi ingles apesta?
Lo siento niña, no entendi el post

Seeker dijo...

Deep thoughts
Depending on the situation sometimes it's better not to say "I miss you" sometimes one must
keep on going

Memo de León dijo...

Solidary hugs, Olim.

Kenshin Fa dijo...

well, remember: "true love waits". You can also see it in this way, if you're thinking "whish you were here"..., maybe he's thinking "because I want you too", but "I might be wrong", so "go slowly".
and at the end you might say "I know we're cool", because it wasn't a "bitter end", so it's not so bad to sing a "song to say goodbye".

Olimpe dijo...

Javier: mañana te explico, que mal.
The seeker: you're right.
Memo: gracias
Kenshin: soy super fan de tu comment, muchas gracias, tú siempre tan comprensiva.

I'm concentrating to get over it

sara dijo...

Wow that's really nice.

x sara o

Oh, I'm glad to give you ideas, I also gave myself the idea to make a scarf too.