miércoles, 30 de enero de 2008

unexpected mails, movies and Mona

I'm really happy because I received an "unexpected" mail. It is related to academic things, I'll tell you later.
Well, today I went to the movies and watched El orfanato. I really liked it and it was as I expected, something similar to El espinazo del diablo. I don't know why but I'm getting interested in cinema. As they say "Más vale tarde que nunca". I'll read something about it. Talking about reading, I'm not reading as I should. I must focus on school. Can you believe that I'm coming back to school next Monday? Yes, 18 weeks of hard work and no social life, haha.





Today's look. Pretty similar to the one of the weekend. I don't know why but I'm into jeans,tunics and flats. I just love them.
I just can't believe Mona was tired the whole Monday and part of the Tuesday. Look at her, she did have fun.

7 comentarios:

Kenshin Fa dijo...

we were supposed to watch that movie together!!!!! treacherous TRAITOR

Olimpe dijo...

I was force to go. I swear.

Seeker dijo...

You're really very interested in cinema. That's great, and you have places where to see it, or you usually see at home on DVD?
I don't have places where the movies come "fresh"... It's a pity :S But I always try to see cinema when I got the oportunity.

Take care with you, vitamine C usually works.

Mona is so cute, but she felt really tired...

xoxo

Romeika dijo...

I love tunics and flats as well!
As for "El Orfanato", I didn't like it:-( It starts like a typical hollywood supernatural sort of terror with the ghost thing, and by the end the director decided to be poetic with the whole peter pan thing.. I just didn't buy it. If it was poetic from the beggining, than it would have been something else, I'd prolly have liked it. I usually don't like movies that change completely so suddenly by the end. I had a similar reaction when I watched "Perfume".

bronwyn dijo...

Your dog is totally adorable:)

Gloria dijo...

very chill look. love your puppy! gorgeous.

Olimpe dijo...

Bronwyn and Gloria thanks for the visit