viernes, 8 de febrero de 2008

a weird week

Well, weird things have happened this week. The explanation that comes to my mind is that it is February. In Mexico we say " Febrero loco y Marzo otro poco"

I've discovered several things about life that I don't like but thank god I've also thought in solutions. I know that real changes do ot occure inmediately but I'm going to try. About my desire to experiment with clothes, I'm defentely going to do it. Thanks for your support, I'll show you how things go. I guess I should, primary, invest in accesories like bags and shoes mainly. Also to experiment with colors and prints and fabric. And to avoid my fixed looks...

I'll stop smoking
Revelation: I must be strong.


A start point (?)


























credits: if I remember properly the last picture comes from Sara's blog and the others from style and gossip blogs.

p.s. Recently, negative(?) things have been happening to my hair so I want to interpret that as if it needed to be cut again in order to gain certain form. I'll try to do it soon.

11 comentarios:

Kenshin Fa dijo...

i do support your experiment (and i'm the one who is a fashion emergency), but this leaves to me the idea of that more than to experiment you are going to copy someone else's look.
(y sí, ya sé ke yo soy el kejumbres de los comentarios al ke nada le parece :p, y ke además ni sabe leer -o escribir-)

Seeker dijo...

Firt of all, I'm supporting your great resolution to stop smoking. Some years ago I also quited. I feel must better now. It's hard in the first times. I even didn't know were to put my hands, in a party, without the ciggaret. But it's worthy. Drink lots of water.

I think you're in the right path on your clothes experimentation.

Never heard about February being crazy, it's cute.

Hope you can clear your mind or at least not become fixed about some problems, things will get it's order.

About weekends... I'm with you, I don't think they are better than the other days, just different. All we can do is charging some physical "batteries"
The problems remain, and we must deal more with ourselves "counting calories, funds, odds, and blood cells" (what I wrote in my post about the week).

Take care dear, have a nice weekend.

xoxo

Seeker dijo...

I just heard that there is a chicken in Mexico that puts green eggs...

How strange...

Memo de León dijo...

Nice! I think you're one of those fortunate few that can get away with wearing shorts. :p

Olimpe dijo...

Kenshin: I thinks sometimes it is necessary to have a reference. Let's just see what happens....

Seeker: I heard about it last week, they say it is another kind of chicken... I must tell you I won't eat them.


Memo. I don't know how shorts look on me.. I hate my legs and I don't show them to the world. Well, just sometimes but with skirts.

Elizabeth dijo...

Stopping smoking is one of the best gifts you can give yourself.

Olimpe dijo...

ENC: your words are really motivating. Thank you

Elizabeth dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Elizabeth dijo...

olimpia, you're welcome.

My story: I quit, cold turkey, when I was 19—I just realized I couldn't breathe properly any longer. When this dawned on me, I put out my cigarette and never lit up again.

That doesn't mean it was easy: I spent a very difficult week suffering physical withdrawal, but mentally, I was dedicated. I never turned back, and am very happy I quit when I did.

It's for your health, and you are worth it. Don't let go.

Olimpe dijo...

enc: Yeah, I know I worth it. Thanks for sharing your experience

Elizabeth dijo...

You're welcome!