domingo, 2 de marzo de 2008

celebraciones cumpleañeras

Thank you very much for your nice wishes.

I had a good time during my birthday. The 28th I celebrated in my way, which means doing what I love to do. I had nice conversations, nice meals and a nice time watching movies that I want to see since forever.
The guys from the social service and I ate a wonderful cake of coconut and chocolate. Yesterday, Aida organized a reunion to celebreate my birthday. I just can't believe that I forgot to tell more of my friends, so althought the quorum was not high we had a good time, you know, it is always good to be surrounded by your favorite people.

I received nice birthday presents: delicious muffins, some books, shoes and some money. Also, I received "Happy birthday words" from el maestro guapo, which is amazing, oh god, he's so handsome!!!.

I've make some choises concerning my life,they make me feel excited. I'm still happy because recentely I've been surrounded my interesting people. However, haha, I'm sad because I wasn't able to finish What Casanova Told me but if you're able to read it, please do. I promise I'll read it during these holidays. I'll show you some pictures in other ocasion :)

10 comentarios:

Seeker dijo...

Hello dear!!
I've been missing you :)
Thanks for all that comments!

I'm so glad that you had a very nice birthday, doing funny things and being with people you love.

So "happy bday words" from el maestro guapo .... hmmmm... mmmm....

Aren't you glad to have celebrated it? ;)

Well darling is very difficult to recognize original amber from fake. What we have to do is to buy it in a trustable store, with a warranty ticket. Jewellery stores use to have it original. If you know that's from Poland the most probably is to be original, since amber usually comes from there, where they have many.

Yes, I'm going to mainland if nothing changes March 17 until March 30.
I'm hopping to do some "showers" (like I say for fun) "shopping shower", "cultural shower", "movie shower" and so on...
Yes, I'm thinking to search for Amalie :)

You right, animals are bad treated, and many people don't care.

Take care sweetheart.

xoxo

★Mel dijo...

Que padre n_n!! que bueno que te la hayas pasado asi o mas padre, y los regalos son lo mejor!!
eeee regalos!!!!
te deseo lo mejor para este año, echale ganas y que todo salga como lo tengas planeado, yo te echo porras!!! viva! n_n

Juana Nebulosa dijo...

Feliz cumpleaños atrasado, el pastel de cumpleaños es lo mejor del mundo.

Aida Soriano dijo...

jajajajajaja si, la pasamos bien... eramos poco pero estabamos los que teniamos que estar!!
jajajajaja déjame repetir las palabras inmortales de Mario???? (jajaja):
Chin! se cayó!
jajajajajajajajajajajajaja
Te quiero!

Elizabeth dijo...

I'm happy to hear that you had a good birthday!

.::JoSePhIne::. dijo...

Happy birthday lady, birthdays are some of the best occasions to feel love and affection.

I hope you will keep on being happy!
hugs,
Josephine

Imelda dijo...

I'm glad to hear you had a great birthday!

Olimpe dijo...

Seeker: I must say that I keep celebrating, haha. I know some stores, I think I'll go and search for amber. I'm happy because I think I know where you live. El maestro guapo is really handsome.

Mel, Juana Nebulosa, enc, imelda and josephine: thank you.

Aida: tadavía me sigo riendo. No puedo creer que me haya caido así, jajajajajaja

Aida Soriano dijo...

no, no, no... nosotros nos seguimos riendo!!!
jajajajajaja tampoco lo podemos creer, solo te vimos ahí tirada cual tortuguita puesta sobre su caparazón
jajajajaja prometo que mañana que vayamos al cine trataré de no reirme... tanto!

Olimpe dijo...

Sí estuvo increible cómo me caí.. por favor no lo olviden (para que valga la pena el dolor)