jueves, 22 de mayo de 2008

reporting

I'm sorry that I've not been able to post but I've been busy.. with school, you know me. And as I'm in the confesing mood I should informed you that I'm completely obsessed with the movie Devil wears Prada. Don't ask me why. All I'm going to say is that it makes me laugh and that's exactly what I need these days. And don't you love the opening song.. it simply makes me smile.

My room is a complete desaster and Mona is dirty, again. But weekend is coming and no matter what, I'm going to see Dalí.


Also, I can't wait for Sex & the City premiere. I'm dying to see it.

8 comentarios:

dan dijo...

awesome blog.
thanks for stopping by
kiss

trendt dijo...

aghhh cuendo se estrana aki en mexico??? creo k el dia d emi cumple???

Seeker dijo...

we absolutly understand you :)

Devil wears Prada is soooo cute.

Oh and I'm also dying to see SAC, but I wonder when it will come here....

xoxo

Elizabeth dijo...

"The Devil Wears Prada" was a fun movie and book. I am looking forward to SATC:TM also.

I hope you have a relaxing weekend!

Olimpe dijo...

ms.d: el tuyo tmb está padre.

trendt: se estrena el 6 de junio..osea, ya.

seeker: yes, sooooooooo cute.

enc: I want to read the book. I saw it once but the edition was very simple so I didn't buy it. I hope you can relax too.

Imelda dijo...

I'm excited about the movie asweell! Can't wait to see it!
And The devil wears Prada is such a great movie! I saw it again last week :)

Unknown dijo...

so nice , i like your blog

Unknown dijo...

no sentences or no words i get to write after i saw your blog , nice blog , i suppose are you very busy with your work ,these lines is saying by your work , nice work you have done.

keep it up in forward direction

god bless you
take care
have a good day
sweet dreams
god bless you