martes, 17 de junio de 2008

hello

I know I've been absent..it's all because of school. I'm sorry.
But I'm glad to tell you that everything will be over next Thrusday. Well, I still have to go to school but no more papers or final exams. In this picture, Mona perfectly expresses how I feel.

Last Sunday, my mom and me went to the movies and as we were in the mall we decided to take a look. I found these beautiful things. Sales are barely starting, so I'll wait before I really hit the stores. I made my wish list, hoping to buy wisely, if such a thing is possible.

I started to read The Wedding by Elizabeth Rees but I didn't like it. I was excited with it because it was inspired in the Arnolfini Portrait by Jan van Eyck, which is a picture that I love. However, the book is really predictable and ends up being boring. I couldn't stand more than 5 chapters. There are lovely predictable books but the story is so cool that it doesn't matter. But this book it not that cool. I hate when I get disappointed. Well, I have more reading options.
To finish, I'm kniting again and I'm really happy for that.
ps. I cut my hair.








I'll check your blogs really soon. I miss you guys.

4 comentarios:

Imelda dijo...

Thanks for your lovely comments, Love reading your blog aswell, so I'm happy school is almost over for both of us.
Sales are so great, I think it some kind of reward for us stuyding really hard :)
I really love the things you bought, the shoes are so cute!

Elizabeth dijo...

What lovely finds! Poor Mona looks sad, but she is probably happy for you and your shopping finds.

Seeker dijo...

Hello sweetie :D
Hope school is ending well.
Love your stuff, great flats, so cute.
Sales are such a good way to find some things. Here it's a long way yet to sales.

You cut your hair, cute :) PICTURE!!!!!!

love darling

xx

Olimpe dijo...

I'm not sure how to wear the drees but I couldn't left it in the store.

Imelda: going shopping is a good reward

enc: Mona isn't sad, those are her sleepy eyes. She was tired of seeing me doing my homework, haha.

Seeker: the picture will come soon. School is fine..what worries me is what the hell am I going to do now that it is over, haha.