lunes, 4 de agosto de 2008

on clothes

Lately, I've noticed that it takes me more time to decide what to wear. In contrast to the beginning of this year now I spend an extra half an hour. So, I was wondering the reason of this. First it was because I wanted to be experimental. Then, I think it was because I was trying more options before getting the perfect outfit of the day. But now, I think it is because of the quantity of clothes. I'm getting the impresion that the quantity of clothes is proportional to the feeling of not knowing what to wear. Simply because the possibilities increase.
Moreover, there are other situations that influence the decision, for instance, the mood of the day, the weather, the things you are going to do that day, the company and so on.

Getting dressed is so complicated.

8 comentarios:

Christina dijo...

You're definitely right - getting dressed is so complicated.

Élika dijo...

... and you're on holidays also, aren't you? That always slows down everything.
Beso

Kenshin Fa dijo...

that's why i prefer to be a cartoon :)
p.s. aparta un domingo, aún no estoy seguro de cuál, para salir con el maestro guapo

Svetlana dijo...

Te dejo aqui el blog de una convocatoria
http://sextoenell.blogspot.com
al Encuentro Nacional de Estudiantes de Literatura y Lingüistica que va a ser del 20 al 25 de Oct en el D.F.
SE PUEDE PARTICIPAR CON ENSAYO ACADEMICO O CONCURSAR EN CREACION LITERARIA

OJALA TE INTERESE Y MANDES ALGO :D

Seeker dijo...

You're absolutly right!!!
If you have more clothes you can mix them more and do more combos, so you must be more assertive in choosing or you would get lost.

Sooooooooooo complicated!!!

Hope everything is ok with you darling.

Take care, enjoy, have fun....

xoxo

Elizabeth dijo...

I think the complicated-ness of it all is what keeps me returning to the same things over and over again, things which seem applicable everywhere, and which make me feel comfortable everywhere.

Juana Nebulosa dijo...

It is so very much complicated!!! It takes me forever to decide what to wear, there are lots of things to consider and ugh. It is so damn hard.

Memo de León dijo...

Indeed...