martes, 19 de agosto de 2008

words, wide night

Somewhere on the other side of this wide night
and the distance between us, I am thinking of you.
The room is turning slowly away from the moon.

This is pleasurable. Or shall I cross that out and say
it is sad? In one of the tenses I singing
an impossible song of desire that you cannot hear.

La la la la. See? I close my eyes and imagine
the dark hills I would have to cross
to reach you. For I am in love with you and this


is what it is like or what it is like in words.



Carol Ann Duffy

4 comentarios:

Seeker dijo...

Love it!!!!

Sad, dramatic but yet touching...

xoxo

Olimpe dijo...

I love it too. Specially the end.

I'm fine, it is just that I've been busy and now I MUST work hard on my diploma thesis.
I'll right soon, I swear.

Take care my dear. I miss you too

xoxo

Imelda dijo...

Beautifull!

And good luck with your thesis!

Kenshin Fa dijo...

me sigue gustando más el de las cebollas....