jueves, 6 de noviembre de 2008

quick news

I'm dating a lovely guy and right now we're in the long-phone-calls-stage.. and I love it. :D

Lately, I've been into a lot of things. First I had to prepare my paper for a national encounter of literature students. Personally, I think I did a good job. Besides, to meet all these guys and to know what they are up to is really interesting and enriching. Also,I'm editing a book. I feel important and I must confess that I'm enjoying the proyect. And I've been having dates, lovely dates. I must say that I haven't worked hard on my thesis lately but I will, I promise.

I've been trying to catch up with your blogs but you write a lot. I also promise that I will post interesting things soon. For now, share my happiness and let's enjoy life :D

8 comentarios:

Romeika dijo...

It seems like you're living quite an exciting life at the moment: editing a book, meeting interesting people and perhaps in love as well?:-)

Seeker dijo...

Thank you so much for all your comments, dear.

OHHHHHH, I'm sooooooo happy that things are going well and you're living a good time.
(Just a bit jealous because I wasn't the first to know this news... ;) lol )

Take care, darling, be happy and smile.

Love you
xoxo

Elizabeth dijo...

Forget about the blogs and live! It sounds like this is your moment. Have fun, OlimpiA!

Imelda dijo...

Oh that's such great news! I'm so happy for you, enjoy this!!!!!

Anónimo dijo...

hey this is a good news! :) LOVE IT! u take care ok? and give ur studies more time and effort. u take care my friend! mwh! cuidate!

Aida Soriano dijo...

queeeeeeeee??? wow! ya terminé el servicio y ya pasó la semana de examenes asi que YA tenemos que verno! jeje

Anónimo dijo...

Obviously, your friends love you! NOBODY told you that you must write "proyect" correctly!!!!. Besides, you never realized it before publishing it!!!!! I´m very surprised you´re studying English literature. I regret finding your blog.

Melissa

Daniela Valdez dijo...

Hola, no conocía tu blog, pero está muy padre. Disfruta las citas, son muy divertidas y emocionantes.

Un beso.