martes, 23 de diciembre de 2008

sharing stories

Lately, Grandma, I call her Abuela Sauce, has been telling me stories. About her life, her work and the family. Actually we had a great time watching some pictures. She has been a story teller since I can remember, however, now I'm determined to pay real attention and to keep her words deep in my memory. I got the impression that it would be the last time that I'm going to hear them. Not because she's dying but because she's forgetting. I hope that next year we might have good moments, good memories to share.

2 comentarios:

Diana dijo...

That's really beautiful. Big hug.

Seeker dijo...

I'm glad to hear that you've been passing quality time with your grandmother. It's so important those stories, it seems our roots, don't they?

Love

xoxo