miércoles, 25 de febrero de 2009

wanted

Once upon a time, in my kingdom, I had a cousin who named me his “cinema partner”. Once a week he picked me up, took me to the movies and took me back home. Most of the time we’d have some chatting on the movie or whatever and would recommend us books and other films. I was happy.. and he was too because he really enjoys movies (he used to have another cinema partner before me but they had a fight so he called me. I didn’t care, it was free movies and good conversations, who can refuse them)

Those times are over. And I can’t go out with him anymore (you know, girlfriend issues and lack of time)

I miss going to the movies soooooo badly that now I’ve decided to cast my friends and name one of them my NEW “cinema partner” However my cousin’s characteristics would be hard to fill.


But there’s nothing else I can do :(

2 comentarios:

Diana dijo...

That jealous girl has issues, for real...

Seeker dijo...

I hope you had a great Bday!!!!!

Will talk.

Lots of love

xoxo