sábado, 14 de marzo de 2009

a Saturday to remember

I had a nice day next to my great friend Melisa. She invited me to a lecture by Zandra Rhodes, the textile and fashion designer. She talked about her working process, inspiration and access to audience and talk about an exhibition that is coming to Mexico (which I'll happily watch). She was wearing a black dress with golden patterns, I think it was shiffon, she was wearing black tights and golden platforms but what I loved the most was her pink hair. Actually, she was very inspirational and gave some tips.

As you might know Barbie has been between us for 50 years now, so here in Mexico there's an exhibition honoring her, so my friend and I went in and had a great time remembering our times next to Barbie, hilarious [mind the pictures]. After that we hang around downtown, even a guy read our aura, so funny-- he told me that I'm very practical when taking revenge, that made me laugh.

50th anniversary Barbie

Burberry Barbie


Mexican Barbie


It feels so good to have such a nice people around.. by the way, I saw a lovely bag, I'll buy it as soon as I can.

4 comentarios:

trendt dijo...

oh my jajaj i used to play whit my sisters barbies unde rmy bed jajajaja

Seeker dijo...

Sounds you had such a great time with such interesting things.

How nice!!!!

Love you

xoxo

Jules dijo...

oh, i'm happy to hear that you've had a great time with your friend..;D
Barbie is really beautiful..Great post friend,hope to see more from you.;D

Romeika dijo...

These different Barbies are so much fun. Cute:-) So nice that you had a wonderful time!