sábado, 25 de julio de 2009

crush


Don't we look good together. His name is Rodrigo and he plays the drums in a band called Paté de Fuá. My friend Aida really likes these guys so when the concert was coming, I decided to go with her. We've been to two concerts and I've been having a nice time. My favorite one is Jorge and his seductive movements but I'm into Rodrigo because I think he looks like Brandon Flowers, well, a little bit..

I wasn't into pictures that day, you can tell, just look at my face.

3 comentarios:

Aida Soriano dijo...

jajajaja Jorge y sus movimientos seductores!!!! casi lo habia olvidado! jajajaja

Kenshin Fa dijo...

chále! yo también kería ir a ver a Peté....

Olimpe dijo...

Aida, cómo puedes olvidar a Jorge? Me encanta como agarra el contrabajo. Él siempre tendrá un lugar en mi corazón, jaja.

Kenshin, no sabía que te gustaban, sino, te hubiera invitado :(


Rodriguito me gusta muuuuucho