jueves, 20 de agosto de 2009

guilty


I plead myself guilty. Guilty for developing an addiction to Starbucks, not only for the coffee but the company --Aida who is always there.. the gossip, the gossip-- and the boys that work there, who are really nice and funny.

I no longer visit the Starbucks where el Niño Jesús used to work, I've found a better one on 16 de Septiembre Street. Actually at this precise moment I'm sitting here, waitimg for Aida to appear and gossiping on Facebook, haha. Have a nice day

7 comentarios:

Seeker dijo...

Well, I guess if you don't become addicted to coffee, it doesn't matter.
It's also good to enjoy life with friends and some gossip... lol

It's so nice to see you, my beautiful friend.

Hmmm... so Facebook.... I'm not there... lol lol

lots of love

xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxo

Aida Soriano dijo...

jajajaja tarde pero llegué! jeje ya ves como si comento tus posts! :P

Jules dijo...

Oh great! Love starbuck's coffee too. =D I enjoy it a lot, have a great day too. =D

Summer
Writers Den
Brown Mestizo

Imelda dijo...

I'm a Starbucks addict aswell, so I can believe you spend all your time there :)

★Mel dijo...

Dear miss maxime:

jajaja
mira ya no tengo problemas para comentar!! vivaaaaa!!!

volvere a postear pronto n_n.

he dicho!!!!

visitame
besos!!!

Unknown dijo...

Aw! I love starbucks too. ;D

Summer
Writers Den
Brown Mestizo

Seeker dijo...

I have something in my blog for you, please check it.
Thank you
xoxo