sábado, 15 de agosto de 2009

new bags

Please, let me introduce you my new adquisitions.


Well, the first one was acquired days and days ago. To me, it looks like a post-man bag and that's why I love it. I remember we used to mock el Maestro Guapo and said he was a post-man because he continually was dressed in blue and carried a similar bag. Unfortunately, el Maestro Guapo isn't guapo anymore. I have been using this bag like crazy, it really works for carring school stuff and it's pretty..
And the purple one, well, it is a cute and handy little bag that looks good on me, haha





the first one from pull and bear and the other from Zara

4 comentarios:

Jules dijo...

I think the purple one is perfect for you. So chic! =D Thanks for sharing, have a good day. =D

Summer
Writers Den
Brown Mestizo

Seeker dijo...

Both great with colours that match a lot of outfits.

Luv

xoxo

Olimpe dijo...

the brown one comes handy when ti comes to school and the purple one is ultra cute!

Olimpe dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.