miércoles, 9 de septiembre de 2009

first night together


During the early morning I could hear a little puppie crying. This event automatically reminded me Mona's first night here. She was a month old, she wasn't that small but was extremely cute. She was crying and lookking for her brothers and sisters... basically because I laid her on the floor, on a blanket but the floor, in the end, and she missed the warm.. well, that's what I think. And althought I swore I wouldn't let her sleep on my bed, I couldn't resist those puppie eyes.

5 comentarios:

Andrea Eames dijo...

SO CUTE! :D

Unknown dijo...

Lovely. ;D


Solo
Travel and Living
Job Hunt Pinoy

Kenshin Fa dijo...

ohhh!! sooooo cute!!!!!!!!

★Mel dijo...

taaaan cachorraaa!!!!
Tenshi y yo la queemos mucho n_n
aaay siii que sean amigos ya!

Jules dijo...

That was so cute! Thanks for sharing. =D

Summer
A Writers Den
Brown Mestizo