jueves, 3 de septiembre de 2009

today



Hoy me vesti muy fachas, I didn't know what to wear.
Today I had really stange dreams. Funny but weird. I was Mischa Barton's friend and I was helping her to get rid of someone, or something of the sort.
And althought my classes went fine ( I received great news at Russian :p) I was in a bad mood. I was feeling sad/ angry and the fact that my friend cancel our date didn't help. But as I didn't want to feel moody all day I went to Berska and bought these cool ankle boots (they are gray) Furthermore I bought a fashion magazine and read it while I was having an icecream.. of course my mood increased and for the best. Now you know what to do if you're feeling a bit down, haha.

5 comentarios:

Aida Soriano dijo...

jaja tomaré nota: comprarme unos botines al tobillo grises y una revista vogue cada vez que me sienta asi! jeje

★Mel dijo...

Bien hehcho! Las compras siempre ayudan a levantar el ánimo.
yo he hecho lo mismo ;)

Mona está limpia y peluqueada!!!! n_n

Kenshin Fa dijo...

i wrote that months ago!!

Olimpe dijo...

aida: no olvides el helado

mel: limpia y peluqueada, por fin

kenshin: todas lo hemos hecho, relajate, jaja

Bere Tarde o temprano dijo...

Me encantan tus botines :). Hoy voy de window shopping a ver si se me pegan unas iguales!

buen lunes