jueves, 15 de octubre de 2009

five

My favorite things right now:

1. Boys Before Flowers. Excellent soup opera and I soooooo love Goo Yoon Pyo, love him. I want a boyfriend just like him. Besides, there are tons of cool clothes and Korean

2. Stardust by Neil Gaiman. Everybody, please, go and read it. Don't watch the movie

3. Vanilla and almond ice-cream. Delicious, I don't mind the fat

4. Black tights. I've decided to wear tights this fall. I'll wear them every day if necessary, haha

5. Learning Russian. The language in itself is so interesting, so different to Spanish and my teacher is so cool!

4 comentarios:

Romeika dijo...

Wow, learning russian sounds so interesting:) Is "Stardust" the book actually good? I found the movie awful.

hmmmmm Vanilla and almond ice cream, sooooo yummy.

Aida Soriano dijo...

Que gusto saber que estas tan contenta!!! :) ojalá yo pudiera sobrevivir al otoño canadiense with tights... solamente debajo de unos jeans y unas super calcetas... ¡¡¡ya cayeron los primeros copos de nieve!!! esos que no alcanzan siquiera a tocar el suelo, pero es nieve!!!

Élika dijo...

Stardust a mi también me gustó mucho. También la película, de hecho leí la novela después de ver la peli. Y como me gustó tu lista y la actitud de ponerla, te voy a copiar. No me demandes por derechos, plis.

★Mel dijo...

tienes taaan buen gusto!
solo pocas!

viva el otoño y la ropa "medio" abrigadora jajaja