jueves, 1 de octubre de 2009

placebo



So, concert season started with Placebo's concert. I still feel excited and I can't find my pijamas, no idea what happened to them in the morning. Anyways, the concert wasn't that bad, though. My favorite Placebo's concert is from the tour Soulmates Never Die, I had a great time.

This one started on time. Brian was wearing a white t-shirt with a black vest, wearing his hair as he used to 10 years ago. He looked so skiny, but chic. Skiny jeans were the most wanted tonight. All of them were wearing black ones. Stefan took off his t-shirt as soon as he could. I so understand him, the place was really hot. They started playing songs from the new album, which I didn't know because I didn't like it. But when the classics came, I had fun. There were a lot of songs missing, mainly from their first album, they sang none. What else? My favorite song? Special K.
Here we are, waiting for the concert to start. Oh, please, let me introduce you my concerts partner, he was so hard to find :p
soy como muy mala dando reseñas pero bueno, el concierto no estuvo mal, la música se escucho mucho mejor de lo que esperaba con todo y que había conflictillos técnicos que hicieron enojar a Stefan. Mi compañero de conciertos estaba muy entusiasmado y eso me alegro a mi.
coming soon: Depeche Mode

3 comentarios:

Seeker dijo...

So, now you're a concert girl....
Ok, I just hope you'll have lots of fun, sweetie lol

What a nice partner, I really like the picture of both.

And you look lovely on that first picture.

Tons of love

xoxo

Aida Soriano dijo...

wow! que gusto que por fin comienza la tan esperada temporada de conciertos!!!!! pero porque a jluis se le ve una mirada tristona??? que le hiciste??? jejeje

Kenshin Fa dijo...

it seems it was better than i told you it would, cool!!!!