sábado, 28 de noviembre de 2009

movies

It seems that my excessive happines was due to a sugar overdose. Originally, I was happy but sugar did the rest, ho ho.
Apart from decorating my house and reading I've been going to the movies.

First a friend and I went to watch
Inglorious Basterds. Lots of friends were talking about it so I felt curious. Pitt's accent is magnificent. The picture was better than what I expected but certain things reminded me other movies, not from Tarantino. Besides,I kept looking from resemblances between the German actors and American actors. I love the music. My favorite character: Hans Landa.

Yesterday, I went to watch
Disgrace with another friend. This movie is based upon a book with the same name by J. M. Coetzee. I've read the book a couple of years ago and I really liked it. There were certains scenes, my favorites, that I still remember perfectly. Tough, Malkovich plays his part great, the story on the screen didn't seduce me as the story on paper. Obviously, the charcters were completely different inside my mind and all. On screen the story is fragmented and I don't know if it is easy to follow. The landscape is really beautiful and very well portrayed. In the end, I didn't like it.

2 comentarios:

Diva Robotica dijo...

Es un reto para mi entrar a tu blog y tratar de entender lo que escribes, y es que a pesar de vivir en los USA desde hace un buen de tiempo, tengo que reconocer que eso de los idiomas es mi talon de aquiles.
No importa tratare de entender lo que dices cada que te visite.
Besos de Diva.

Olimpe dijo...

jojojo, yo crei que ibas a decir porque escribia horrible. Muchas gracias por intentar. Sigamos en contacto :)