lunes, 16 de noviembre de 2009

oh, love, oh, love!

So I finally went and watch 500 Days of Summer. It is this classic chick flick that I love, where the male character is the cutest and silliest young man in the world. The thing is that in real life, these guys are my type: I always go for the cute guys never for the rude, dangerous type. Never.
I was wondering if tv programs have influenced my likes, or they just reflect it. For example, the following are my favorite t.v characters (well, the ones I can think of at this moment)

1. Cory Matthews from a tv program Boy Meets World. He was the cute, naïve, honest boy, I would chose him over Shun

2. Seth Cohen from The OC. Please, this is a very clear example. The geek, cute, goofey guy. Intelligent and ironic who dresses cute. I would never chose Luke or Ryan

3. Henry Something from Dawson’s Creek. He was so obsessed with Jen. Again, geek and cute. Percy, I’ll never go for him, even if he looks like Joshua Jackson

4. Aidan from Sex and the City. I’ll never forgive Carry from cheating on him. He was so caring, nice, noble and cute

5. Joo Goon Pyo from Boys Before Flowers. Although he is rich and treats people awfully—he is the cutest person and is always caring for his beloved one. He will do everything for love. He finds it hard to show his feelings but that doesn’t keep him from being sweet. He is silly, intelligent.. PERFECT haha

2 comentarios:

Seeker dijo...

And did you like the movie???

xoxo

★Mel dijo...

my baby´s kinda number 5. jiji
It´s true o_o