viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2009

outfits outfits

I'm not sure why I am awake at this time BUT, as I am here, let me show you some outfits :)


I'm really into wearing tights. I don't know, somehow I've got tired of wearing jeans, yeah, yeah, they are so practical and comfortable but, naaa, I want something different. I still don't have too many skirts and dresses, but I'm working on it.

this was taken at night, my dress has a lot of wrinkles, hey, it is made of linen, such a delicate fabric. But the color is so cool.

It looks as if I were mad but I am not, lately I've been doing funny faces in front of the camara, no matter how hard I try to avoid it.

2 comentarios:

★Mel dijo...

very good olimpe!!
me gustan mucho! los dos,no em digas que esas son las botas vaqueras de pull?? ooooo!!! o veo mal??

la combinacion del vestido negro y las mallas guinda se sacan un 11! n_n

veamonos pronto!! parece que hoy recai un poco por la tonta enfermedad iuuuuk!

Seeker dijo...

Pretty girl!!!! You look beautiful, love your tights and boots!!!
Great work my dear.

Luvvvvvvvv :-)

xoxo