lunes, 2 de noviembre de 2009

weekend at San Luis Potosi

I just came back from my trip to San Luis Potosí. It was a complete success, I had a lot of fun and I won first place, claps, claps, please.
I've never gone to San Luis before. It is a beautiful place, with a downtown very similar to the one in my city. But the people its completely different: at San Luis they're so kind and gentle. The streets are quiet and clean. Also, there are these corridors where you can walk and walk.
The wheather was good, a bit chilli but fine. The food was great. And I got the chance to get to know other students and teachers. Also I visited an old house, so beautiful: just one floor and all the rooms connected surrounding the central yard. Beautiful



3 comentarios:

Aida Soriano dijo...

wow!!!! me da mucho gusto que el viaje haya sido todo un exito!!!! TENEMOS QUE PLATICAR!!!!!!!!!

Seeker dijo...

Hi beuatiful, sounds you had a great time!!!

Luv

xoxo

Olimpe dijo...

Sí, me la pase muy bien. Todavia estoy contenta :)