viernes, 18 de diciembre de 2009

old times

I do remember.
When I was in elementary school, I was always running, trying to get home on time to watch Ernest, le vampire. It was one of my favorite cartoons. I was captivated by his intense oniric life, I guess. My favorite part was his scared face at the end. It is so sad he never got the lady.

Also, I'm recalling that once, after a Paté de Fuá concert, Aida and I started to watch all episodes on youtube, deciding which one was our favorite. After choosing, but before falling asleep, I guess we talked and talked and laughed and laughed (and she may have complained about my cold feet, ho ho)




2 comentarios:

★Mel dijo...

jajajaja aaa! ya no me acordaba y la musiquita me gustaba muchisimo.
que chistoso es ernst siempresoñando feo n_n.
Yo tmb he estado viendo en youtube varios de mis programas favoritosdel 11, la mayoriaeran japoneses pero en ese entonces no era tan fan del país pero fui aprendiendo mucho sobre Japóngracias a ellos.
luego te los presento!
P.D. el otro día soñe con BBF O_O

Seeker dijo...

LOL, so funny

xoxo