martes, 29 de diciembre de 2009

tour of the universe


At the beginning of December, I was invited to go to Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico, in order to attend a thing from work. The event only lasted a day but as I was already there, I decided to stay two more days and hang around the city. As a consequence I had the chance to visit downtown, mainly, and two nearby cities: Zapopan and Tlaquepaque. However, I wanted to visit Tequila and learn about the production of the drink called the same way, and taste a bit, ha ha. What I loved the most were the limited levels of smog and noise, the fact that there are a lot of parks and fountains and the accent of the people. MY SPANISH ACCENT IS SOOOOO BORING.
You know, this year I have visited cities from my own country that were unknown to me, yeeeaaah!

1 comentario:

jimena dijo...

HOLA... ME ENCANTAN LAS FOTOS QUE TOMASTE,... se ve que es una cuidad muy bonita con muchos edificios antiguos...
tambien vi la agenda que te compraste de BOYS OVER FLOWERS... yo kierooooooo jajaja me encanta esa serie... y no sabes si mi amiga entrara a esa tienda que mencionaste...se moriria ...
gracias por dejar un comentario en mi blog... te deseo un FELIZ AÑO 2010 a ver si nos leemos mas...
saludos desde Perù