martes, 15 de diciembre de 2009

walking around the city

Yesterday, I was supposed to meet a friend but communication failed and we couldn't find each other. So, I decided to visit some stores and find inspiration for wish list for Xmas. What I found and actually I bought was this notebook with the cover design inspired in one of my Fav tv programs : Boys Before Flowers. The store where I found it sells 100% Korean stuff and there were a lot of things to see. I felt so happy. Also, at my favorite bookstore I found the Pride and Prejudice book I told you about.

3 comentarios:

★Mel dijo...

increible!!! jajaja como crees???
ashh no tenia credito y no pude responder en el momento, osea!!! así o mas famosos n_n que padre, tengo que ir, quiero ver que más hay !!!

Olimpe dijo...

sí, yo te acompaño, jojo

Kenshin Fa dijo...

just a word: deception. there were only like 5 notebooks and all with the same disign, and was the design of the "gangsta" flower, not even the guy in white, nooooo!!! i went all the way to that store for nothing: deception, seriously...