sábado, 23 de enero de 2010

Korean Delicacies

They say that to heal a broken heart, nothing better than food, hahaha. That's why, as I still don't know what happened to Young Art, I accepted a friend's invitation to a Korean restaurant.

I loved the food. The portions where extremely big and the food a bit salty, haha, but tasteful, believe me. Yuummmieeee!!! We decided to taste three dishes and spent the whole afternoon trying to finish them, which was a nice thing because we could chat a lot--and listen to other custumers. To finish, let me tell you that my use of sticks improved, claps please.

I hope to go back, real sooon


yummie!!

3 comentarios:

Imelda dijo...

What a beautiful picture of you!

★Mel dijo...

Ohhh! teel me tell me!! where is it??
Se me antoja tanto ese arroz chistoso que comen en todops los doramas :D

Kenshin Fa dijo...

...so, yap, it's true, my pics sucks!... :s ... sorry, but since my personal "camera" was stolen i've lost lots of practice on (and mood for)taking pics... i promise the next time i'll try harder :P (...by the way, next time will be japanese food)