lunes, 15 de febrero de 2010

esas locas feministas que se dicen tus amigas

I'm kind of corny sometimes and I do enjoy romantic movies, however, I don't like to celebrate Valentine's Day. I'm more aniversary-celebrations type of girl. I feel you should tell everyday how much you love people, not just once a year. So, what did I do yesterday while many couples where showing their love??? I spent my day with my dear Mel at Pate de Fua's concert-- watching my favorite drum player: Rodrigo Barbosa



this last pic was taken at another concert. Don't we look good together? n_n

3 comentarios:

Seeker dijo...

Sounds you had a lot of fun :)
And yes, you look good together in that last picture. (????)

Luv

xoxo

Imelda dijo...

Sounds like you had a great time. My boyfriend and I don't celebrate Valentine's day, because we have the same opinion as you. So we went to Ikea that day :)

★Mel dijo...

Mucha mucha charla!!! n_n
Estuvo padre, cochino sol grrr, pero el resto muy bien :D