domingo, 28 de febrero de 2010

I want your design


My dear Mel-chan and the sweet Red Dress gave me this prize. Thank you very much

I should say interesting things about me.. well.. let me see.. I'm not sure they're interesting.. but..


1. I have decided to lie about my age

2. I love learning languages and I got very upset when my mom refused to pay my Korean lessons until I become a graduate student

3. I have never been able to finish The Turn of the Screw by Henry James because it scares me. I have tried it 3 times

4. I want to have 13 children

5. My favorite designer is Marc Jacobs

6. I love people with funny accents

7. I can't stop listening to Lady Gaga, I guess she keeps me from thinking in my dispairs

3 comentarios:

Imelda dijo...

Oh my, 13 children???? Good luck with that ;)
Always nice to learn more about you!

Jules dijo...

Are you serious for having a 13 children?! Anyways, it's your want lol. =D


Jules
Soloden.Com
The Brown Mestizo

Diva Robotica dijo...

felicidades por tu premio, pero te tengo otra sorpresa, te he dejado otro en mi blog.
Besitos