martes, 2 de febrero de 2010

two videos a day keep boredom away


A couple of weeks ago, my friend Mel and I went to this ASVOFF thing presented by Diane Pernet. These documentaries and short-films were exposed at Paris, last October at the Passage du Désir.

I had real fun before the show started: watching people in their outfits, geting ideas and criticizing, haha. Here, in Mexico, this thing took place at a theatre called Teatro Metropolitan, where a lot of shows take place ( I attended The Ting Tings concert there). Our seats were great because I bought the tickets with anticipation.

There were 25 short-films, commercials and documentaries. It lasted around two hours.

My FAVORITE films were:

Noir Standard by Benjamin Seroussi
I wanna be your dog by Georgie Greville
Heliocentric Electric by Elisha Smith-Leverock
The Shoe Love Affair by Manuel Miranda
Irene Williams: Queen of Lincoln Road by Eric Smith

(you can find them on the net)

Here, an example :)


2 comentarios:

★Mel dijo...

Ese gana, estuvo increíble, me gusto el make up de las chicas y la canción :D!!

Me la pase super bien n_n

Olimpe dijo...

sí, fue muy divertido.. y la mona del pelo, jajaja. Lastima que no viste a la de las mallas que todo el mundo se le quedaba viendo