sábado, 27 de marzo de 2010

its always better on holiday

I'm so happy. Holidays started. It seems I won't leave the city and that's fine because the rest of the citizens leave so the city is empty: no cars, no thousands of people in the streets. So one realx and take long walks without porblems. Besides, there are some movies I want to watch and some museums I want to visit.

Equally important, as I don't have classes, I'll have time to finish watching My Name is Kim Sam Soon/ My lovely Sam Soon, a Korean dorama that I've been looking foward to watch. Some of my friends have seen it already, so I can't wait to see it.


2 comentarios:

Jules dijo...

I once saw this on tv. My mom watching it, and she really like it. It's so funny and entertaining tv series. =D

Jules
Soloden.Com
The Brown Mestizo

★Mel dijo...

A mi me gustó mucho mucho :)!!
Disfrutala n_n
Ella está bien loquita