viernes, 28 de mayo de 2010

always happens



I hate when this happens:
Today, I left my mobile phone at my place. I noticed when I wanted to text a friend, anyways, nothing important but I thought, surely I'll have some missing calls or something. And indeed. When I got home, I looked for it and I had 2 messages and 1 call missing. And yesterday, I spent the whole day next to my mobile and nobody called me or anything :S

Another ocasion, I spent the whole day next to my mobile, at night when I was at the front yard doing something with Mona it started to ring. I ran but couldn't answer.. it was the boy of my dreams, immediately, I called him back but his mobile was out of service, aaagggrrr.

3 comentarios:

Wael in Panama dijo...

Hi, your image on this post is hotlinked from one of my wesites, Zawaj.com. Please don't do that, as you are using my bandwidth and adding to my webhosting costs. Download the image to your computer, then upload it to your blog.

Olimpe dijo...

oh, I'm sorry, I'll change it in order to avoid problems

Imelda dijo...

I know how that feels when that happens!