lunes, 10 de mayo de 2010

ps. concert concert FF


Oh, please, just to finish with my FF fanatism. Let me show you my friends, ha.
I must say, again that I really had a great time. The band started on time, they sang Bite Hard First and then Dark of the Matinée. After that, Alex said hi and invited us to come closer and closer and to dance and scream. We, as faithful fans, did what he said, that's why, by the end of the concert we were so near the stage. So I sang and screamed and listened to my favorite songs for almost two hours and a half.
After 5 songs there were some technical inconveniences that got solved pretty fast, less than 5 minutes. The first part of the concert ended with the four members playing with some drums, all of them laughing their lungs out. I swear they were having a great time, ha. The second part and the concert in general ended with the song called Lucid Dreams, Alex playing the synths, and the rest of them doing their thing..pretty cool.
McMarty jumped to the publich and he was carried around the place and then returned to his beloved partners, ha.
The only thing I didn't like was that they didn't sing Twilight Omens, one of my favorite songs from their last album. Youtube lied to me because I watch a live video at Glasgow where they sang it, grr.

After that, we went to a bar, my friends and I, and kept talking about the concert and having a pop-corn fight.. nice day

2 comentarios:

Olimpe dijo...

so the concert was a month ago and I still talk about it.. i think it's pretty obvious that i had a great time.

Jules dijo...

I think You really had a good time watching the concert. Good for you then. =D

Jules
Soloden.Com
The Brown Mestizo