lunes, 14 de junio de 2010

lack

If there is something I dislike about me (my personality) is being so shy. Simply I'm not the kind of person that can start a conversation anywhere to anyone. I can't. I mean, I'm a very talkative girl but with the people I already know. Why am I telling you this? Don'y know, haha, but it is related to something that happened to me last week. You see, there is this Korean girl that goes to the same coffee room I go to and I've been intending to talk to her but I can't. She's always on her own, usually she's writing or reading. I don't know how to approach or what to say... damn, I'm so shy


(her empty place, haha and a message I intended to give her)

4 comentarios:

Aida Soriano dijo...

jajaja asi o más stalker!!!!!!! ahora hasta con la koreana!! jajaj no es cierto :P

Olimpe dijo...

dile que sea mi amigaaaaaaaaaaaa

por favorrrrrrrr!

canalice lo del niño jesus a la stalker

Olimpe dijo...

a la coreana, ya no se escribir

★Mel dijo...

Olimpe! A la otra debes hablarle!
O planea todo para quele poli sea tu complice y las presente jajaja!