lunes, 7 de junio de 2010

send this people to the land of peter pan...never ever land


Múm's concert was the greatest. First of all, I got the chance to be prety close the stage, as I arrived real early because I thought there would be more traffic. The concert started a bit late, haha. All the members set in their place and did their thing. Their music is so sweet and cool. I simply love them. What really called my attention was to see all that energy on stage. We are talking about 7 people who manage to concentrate and create great music and at the same time have fun.

The songs I wanted to hear were played, the people I wanted to see was seen and around 200 people and me had fun that night. That same night, away from there (but not too much) Paul MacCartney was playing. Entertaining thousands of people (in fact you could see that concert from tv screens placed at Chapultepec, a famous park in here).

Now, all I have to do is wait for October t arrive and enjot Belle and Sebastian's concert...can't wait.


2 comentarios:

★Mel dijo...

Qué bien! Tan cerca del escenario y la foto se ve super bien!
Yo quiero tomar asi de Belle and Sebastian :D
No puedo esperar!!!

Me gustan tus mallas :)

andriux dijo...

aaaahhh siiiii fue la onda! aun sonrío al recordarlo :)
by the way, loved your outfit that day and the hair!