lunes, 9 de agosto de 2010

what I've been doing lately




Where did I spend my weekend and where will I spend the rest of the week? At the 9a semana de cine aleman, organized by la Cineteca Nacional. As the title says, the festival only lasts one week, well, one week and a half and some movies are projected just once, for example, Das Weisse Band or Gegen Die Wand, so I have to plan my week around them because some won't be projected again.

If you live in Mexico, I invite you to check the link

2 comentarios:

Gab Luna Martello dijo...

Das Weisse Band!!!! ... que bueno más que alemana es austriaca, jaja, pero que bueno que la proyectaron. Si, vivelo intenso el ciclo de cine alemán y si puedes ir a la retrospectiva de Fatih Akin (director de Gegen die Wand- Contra la pared) mucho mejor!!

Liebe Grüsse aus Wien!

andriux dijo...

hum.... yo fui el lunes bien contenta, esperando ver alguna peli alemana buea y.... plop! no hay funciones los lunes u_u a ver si mañana o el jueves me lanzo