lunes, 22 de noviembre de 2010

wrapped up in books

Last Tuesday, I paid a visit to my favourite book store. Luckily, I found the books I had in mind and even better, I found another ones.. so I returned to my place loaded with books. I don't know why, I love this book store, they usually have the type of books I like, also, here there are cultural activities like poetry reading and music concerts. There is, as well, a little restaurant where you can eat or have a coffee as you read your new adquisitions. AND as I am a frequent client I have 10% discount in my purchases. Lovely place indeed!

I can't wait to start reading them :)



There must be something wrong with me. I can't keep myself from showing you my beautiful dog. Mona is so cute!!

2 comentarios:

Imelda dijo...

You're right Mona is too cute!
Have fun with your new books!

andriux dijo...

this bookstore where is it?
Fight Club.. the book is absolutely great!!