miércoles, 12 de enero de 2011

balls


I'm sad and angry and what happened makes me laugh.. all at the same time.

you'll see, like a month ago, I bought some threads to do some presents. So, today, happily I was kniting, my ball of thread was finishing so I went to pic up another one and SURPRISE they were different.. there is a tiny silver filament that changes it completely.. so one ball out of four is wrong and I had the bad luck as to start my scarf with the wrong one.
Now, I'll have to start again and use the wrong ball for another project.

Oh, I was so happy with my scarf, and it was 1 meter long already :(

2 comentarios:

andriux dijo...

you could always go buy 3 other balls of the silver threaded one and continue, then use the other yarn for yourself :)
But i know what you're talking about, i'm knitting a gift myself, and i've unknitted over 1m of scarf like 3 times :(
besos mademoiselle

Olimpe dijo...

chafisima.
A mi eso me pasa por coda. La bufanda era un regalo y luego decidi quedarmelo yo y zaz!!! a deshacer. Usare ambos estambres para regalos, ya ni modo!

Saludos :)