sábado, 29 de diciembre de 2007

All about Eve



First, I spent last weekend watching a Corean soup opera, yes, I loved it and I watched the 20 episodes in three days. It is called "All about Eve" I don't know why as noboby is called Eve but I don't speak Corean and it was translated to Spanish. In order to do not feel like I was wasting my time I knitted while watching it. So, you might supose that I have the sweater almost ready BUT no. An aunt came and told me that it was too small for me and that I had to do it again and well I had to start again but this time it fits me well.

X-mas was beter than what I expected, I had a good time with my family. And I was able to wear my new shoes and the food was fab.

I'm sorry to say that I'm still sad for the break-up thing but, thank God, yesterday night I had a revelation and I was brave and understood why we are no longer together. Now I feel more calm. Life continues.

I must confess that I didn't like this year. Good things happened, yes, however not everything ended well. Now I'm expecting the new one because finally I'm going to become a graduate student, uhu! Well, I feel nervious about it but hey I'll be an adult (oficially), haha.

Have a good afternoon I must get ready because a cousin invited me to the movies.

p.s. I miss my hair

6 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

tu cabello se ve lindo... quizas debas agregarle un par de broches de pedreria o intentar otro peinado... quizas retro!?

tu post de breaking up the girl... me conmovio mucho, creo que todas hemos pasado algo similar... todas las mujeres del mundo concordaran conmigo en que el no te merece y que tu estaras mejor sin el!

un beso y mucha suerte para el proximo año... año nuevo vida nueva :D

Kenshin Fa dijo...

it's called "all about eve" because, at themiddle of the end can`t remember well, Yong Mi and Sung Mi (o como se escriban) work in the same tv show (that is like "con sello de mujer" or something like that) and it's called "Eve's morning" ("la mañana de Eva")
y todavìa me debes la segunda parte de Briget

Olimpe dijo...

KEY: Creo que el problema es que no lo peino, ya sabes, con las prisas sólo le pongo crema y listo. Gracias por el comment animador y espero que también tengas un feliz año.

HENSHIN: Eso se puede suponer, pero que chafa que sólo sea por eso, yo quiero pensar que hay otra razón para el titulo. A lo mejor sólo lo sabre si aprendo coreano y veo la versión original. no te he dejado comments porque me internet barato no me deja

Anónimo dijo...

Dear O,
I didn't have enough time to read your blog. I hope next year I have. I just gave a quick look.

Hoping to read you soon,
ME.

P.S. I didn't know if I had your permission to write your name.

★Mel dijo...

creo que llegue a ver uno que otro capitulo, pero asi no le entedia asi que me di por vencida, pero hay una cancion que es muy bonita, mmmm no se si sea el ending o que, pero en el capitulo final la ponen, "true love" .. mmm sera...?

Olimpe dijo...

Anónimo: sí puedes poner mi nombre.

Mel: La canción de entrada que se convierte como en la canción pricipal se llama "True Love". Tengo el video y toda la serie por si la quieres ver.