domingo, 30 de diciembre de 2007

Literature and cinema

I know Literature and Cinema work with different languages in order to express what they want. In a way each one has its "thing" that makes it special. I love movies and I LOVE Literature. However, everytime I see a picture based upon a novel - if I have already read it I can't stop thinking on the novel and how badly it is portrayed. It's a thing that I can't control. It is as if I were expecting to see what I imagined or what I liked of the story. I know it is my mistake to compare them so, I've decided to stop seeing pictures based upon novels that I've already read. It is like a torture for me, I can't stop believing they are destroying the novel. And I don't enjoy the movie. I hope that one day I might be capable to make the difference. I still prefer to read them.

By the way, I saw Love in the Time of Cholera and it wasn't so bad, the thing is that I read the novel long ago and by now I don't remember it well. But you don't want me to talk about Beowulf, Pride and Prejudice, Harry Potter or others.

4 comentarios:

★Mel dijo...

No estas sola, a mi me pasa igual -___-, la vdd nosotros estamos bien y punto...
no hay nada que discutir.
Muy Feliz año maxime!!!
Animo y mis mejores deseos para ti y la dulce Mona.
me pone muy feliz saber de ti despues de todo este tiempo!
besos XDDDD

Olimpe dijo...

Que te la pases muy bien este año que está a punto de comenzar, keep in touch

Unknown dijo...

there's nothing i could say about this

Olimpe dijo...

Kenshin, thanks for leaving a comment,though.