miércoles, 6 de febrero de 2008

black holes and revelations

Today I had some revelations. . It was a day when bad things happened and they made me think. Well, I already had talked about it with friends and family so in general terms these are my conclusions:

First, I'm getting involved in linguistics and I've found them really interesting. According to my experience, people is so use to language that they forget the power it has. Language itself is an amazing process- I'd like to concentrate my academic life in that. I love and enjoy literature but sometimes it does not leave me as satisfied as linguistics....and let's not forget that literature is also language.

Talking about being an academic, I'd like to be a teacher and share my passion and enthusiasm about things. I know knowledge is power but for me keeping it does not makes me a better person or gives me satisfaction.

AND


"I wanna take a bath with you and wash the chaos from my skin"

6 comentarios:

Seeker dijo...

Every being has his role on the cosmic order, as we must learn with superior beings also we must teach the other beings that are lower than our path.

Chaos doesn’t exist, it’s a mental construction, everything in nature, including us are orientated to order, not to the chaos.

xoxo

Kenshin Fa dijo...

as a physicist, as a mathematician and as a Non-orthodox Pessimistic i cannot agree with you Seeker. and i do believe that was a regrettable and questionable choice for a quotation. i know you can do it better than that

Seeker dijo...

@Kenshin Fa: As many things in life the syntactic answers are the more correct.


@olimpiA: sorry dear for this, I would never do it again.
xoxo

Olimpe dijo...

I do know what to say, however Kenshin I think you should write down (here) your ideas in order to help us to follow you because sometimes I feel ambuguity in your words.

Seeker: I agree with you in several things. Maybe it was just a bad day. But thanks for the support, I really appreciate it.

Elizabeth dijo...

I hope you will share your love for language with others, in teaching. People need to feel that kind of passion.

Olimpe dijo...

Kenshin: Qué tine de malo mi fragmento de canción??????? Eso es lo que quiero y punto. No está sujeto a discusión.