martes, 5 de febrero de 2008

first day

Usually the first day of classes the faculty is overpopulated. This semester was different. Different because it was less crowded and because I felt extremely nervous. This is my last semester. By August I should be confronting "real life" (whatever that means). Let's say that today I felt melancholic.
Now the picture is from the subway (here called metro). What called my attention was that the station was empty when it is, usually, full of students. That was reeeeally weird.

8 comentarios:

Seeker dijo...

Well, it was empty maybe because it's the day after Carnival...
But I think I can understand your mood, your melancholy...
As you say it's your last semester and you're thinking that it's going to end an important part of your life.
But think that it's going also to open you many doors...

xoxo

Kenshin Fa dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Kenshin Fa dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Kenshin Fa dijo...

It was really weird, i felt threatened. and i really really would like to mention something about the seeker's commentary but i know oli would kill me so i would omit myself (aunke puedo jurar ke esa expresión no se puede usar en ingles)

Olimpe dijo...

Seeker: I don't think it was the carnival, but believe me it is really weird to see the subway so empty. I know new things are coming but.....

Kenshin: first explain me why you write "commentary" and then we'll talk about "omit".

Seeker dijo...

@Kenshin Fa: I don’t want you to feel coerced to silent your words about my comment.
I think that oli would think the same.
Please tell us what you’ve to say.

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

Olimpe dijo...

Seeker, I really like your quote.

Elizabeth dijo...

Subway as Ghost Town.