miércoles, 27 de febrero de 2008

gray

It rained today and as I'm still sick I decided to cover up. I mixed green and gray since I discovered that I feel atracted to gray.

In a very casual way I celebrated my last hours with 21 years. I was supposed to meet a friend after my class but then, on the way she found another friend. So the four of us (my friend, the other friend, my student and me) decided to go and have a drink in the place nearby. We talked and have a nice moment remembering the old times, haha.

6 comentarios:

Aida Soriano dijo...

yeah! we had a great time!!! it was fun... but i feel like i was been INFIEL with the old taco!!! and mister checo duende! jejejeje

i am really happy because of my turkish friend!!!! i miss him!

Aida Soriano dijo...

acepto correcciones, aclarando que hace 2 años dejé de tomar clases de inglés... y que no me gusta ese idioma!!!! aunque sea la unica forma de comunicación que tengo con mi amigo turko!!!

Olimpe dijo...

pero aqui puedes comentar en español, no te apures.
Sí, no la pasamos bien pero se extraña la rocola del taco, sniff sniff.
Tu historia con el chico turco estuvo otro nivel. Ojala que pasen cosas buenas :)

Seeker dijo...

Gray it's a great neutral color that goes well with the others.

You look nice ;)

I'm glad you spent a nice time with your friends.
xoxo

Olimpe dijo...

Can't believe I've just discovered the neutrality of the color. Where have I been living???? haha

Elizabeth dijo...

This is a flattering look for you, and the color combo is nice!