sábado, 2 de febrero de 2008

presents

Dear YOU in charge of the birthday presents:

I know I've not been a perfect girl during this year; however I think I deserve this as a birthday present

It is the Walkman video MP3

4GB Built-in Memory
Store up to 2,450 songs or up to 15H of video

High Quality Video Playback
Battery Life. With up to 33 hours of audio playback and up to 8 hours of video playback 1.8"

Compatible with Secure Windows Media Audio

Supports playback of MP3 and WMA DRM and non-DRM audio files downloaded from multiple sources. Will also support AAC non-DRM content


FM Tuner with 30 Station Presets

Initial Search. Use the first letter of the song, album or artist to easily find the music you are looking for.

More information at: sonystyle.com

5 comentarios:

Seeker dijo...

Well, it's a very nice wish. Maybe the You will bring it to you ;)

I nominated you with the You Make My Day award in my blog. Check it out!

xoxo

bronwyn dijo...

Oooh yes, I want one too - even if it's not my birthday:)

Elizabeth dijo...

That is so cool! I hope you get one for your birthday, and Happy Birthday in advance!

Imelda dijo...

Wow, that looks great! I hope somebody gives it to you!

Olimpe dijo...

The bad thing is that I have not informed YOU that I want the walkman as a present. However, I'm going to buy it ..it's quiet nice