domingo, 3 de febrero de 2008

visiting Mexico: Teotihuacan

Well, my friends from abroad are in Mexico and we took them to Teotihuacan, an archeological place. The last time I visited the ruins I was 8 years old, so it was a nice reencounter. We had a great time..all of us ended tanned and tired. However, to balance our day we ended up watching the super bowl and eating sopes. Also it was the first time I drive in the highway- I used to drive just in streets and avenues. I'm an adult now.
Once more, tomorrow I must come back to reality and for an unknown reason I have a lot of things to do:
1. Prepare a paper for a conference (otherwise I'm out)
2. Prepare my English classes
3. Read Shakespeare
4. Read literary theory
5. Be with Croatian friends
6. Finish Atonement (Yes, I've been reading it for three weeks)
7. Finish my sweather.
And the worst is that I'm coming back to school next Tuesday- I love vacations.





8 comentarios:

Seeker dijo...

That must be a place very interesting….
I think Mexico must have a great culture to be explored. Archaeological sites of ancient Maya culture, the colonial period also Pirate activities during 17th and 18th century, just to mention a few… (Tell me if I’m wrong).
I would like very much to go visiting Mexico.

But now you are really busy, with such things to do. I like the photos.

About where I live…
You know that curiosity killed the cat? :) Just joking with you.
You already know that I live on an island… I’ll give you one more clue, between Europe and North America there’s an archipelago. My island belongs to it.
Have you read my post "black basalt and the blue of the sea"?

xoxo

Kenshin Fa dijo...

Another of my commentaries you're gonna hate: you're not only old, according to our Croat friends, you're Papa Pitufo!!!

Olimpe dijo...

Kenshin: I didn't get it. don't understand why you mentioned Papa Pitufo- I know why they called me like that, don't get the reference with age. Sorry

Olimpe dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Romeika dijo...

Oh, wish I could visit such a place!

Olimpe dijo...

Romeika: Come and visit..I love archeology and thank god in Mexico there are many place like this one. Some even better.

Juana Nebulosa dijo...

Atonement is the greatestest novel ever, hehe, well I love it, do finish it, I couldn't stop reading it.

Olimpe dijo...

Sí...la primera parte me gusto un buen. Lo malo es que entre el servicio y las arañas no la he podido terminar pero quiero tenerla terminada antes de ir a verla al cine.