sábado, 22 de marzo de 2008

back home

The trip out of the city did not end up as I wanted. It was supposed to be a family reunion that only included the eldest members. I was going because my grandma didn't want to left me alone. So I thought it was a good opportunity to take out Mona and get tanned.


But no

The house was full of kids afraid of Mona. So she had to be chained. I spend half of the trip telling her not to bark. However, she had moments of joy, I loved how she was chasing butterflies and running to get the ball. I must say that she runs really fast. Now, we're back home and we are really tired and sleepy. The bad things is that I have a lot of homework for Monday morning and I'm not tanned.




view from the highway

Mona drinking water

an outfit. My mom is a terrible photographer and it's all blurry

6 comentarios:

Memo de León dijo...

I'm finished with my homework. The one you left me, that is. The one for school is still sitting there, all undone.

I like blurry outfits :p

Seeker dijo...

Oh, sorry that your trip wasn't so funny as you were thinking (and that you deserved it).
But you look great in your white dress. I love to see you.
It seems that Mona, despite the all troubles, had a great time, running in liberty :)

well, homework is always boring, despite we like the issue, because it's something we are ordered to do.
But you will manage to do it. I'm sure!!!

I'm having fun with my trip, and it's making me feel more relaxed and happy.
The weather is not coperating, it's cold and today it rained, but doesn't matter, it's all part of fun. ahahah

Take care dear.

Friday we went to see what movies are in cinemas, but I didn't see one that I could say "I want to see that movie!". Will see... because I can't leave without seeing at least one.

kisses and hugs......

★Mel dijo...

jajaja MOna tmb queria salir en la foto.
ashhh yo tmb tengo tarea para el Lunes y un buen... guacala XP
bueno echale ganas!!
nos vemos
eeeee n_n

Olimpe dijo...

Memo: vaya, que buen muchacho que hace su tarea. Cuando sea grande quiero ser como tú.

Seeker: it's good to hear you're having fun.
Maybe everybody has a problem with homework.
I haven't gone to the movies since a long time ago. Take care.
When I went to London it rained somedays but I didn't care.

Mel, sí, Mona está de colada. Nos vemos pronto :)

Elizabeth dijo...

Well I think you look great. Mona is cute, and I'm sorry things didn't go exactly as you had hoped, but it sounds like you made the best of it. That yard looks beautiful. :D

Olimpe dijo...

enc: I was not going to let some kids to ruin my vacations, or Mona's :P