sábado, 19 de abril de 2008

concert

Last Wednesday I went to Aleks Syntek's concert. I went with a friend called Luis and we had a great time. We had the chance to hear our favorite songs and to enjoy the performance of another artists. Also, we had the chance to talk and catch up about our lives.

Aleks Syntek is a Mexican artist who I admire because of his versatility. He composes and writes all his songs and plays several instruments. He is innovative and enjoys experimenting. Most of his songs are related to love and life. Also, he has managed to built a carrer separeted from gossip..his talent is all that matters. And he's really talented.


He started the concert on time, he invited other singers and he played several music instruments and played my favorite song. I must say it was a lovely night.
About other things, the end of the semester is coming. Teachers are starting to talk about final essays and exams. Actually, I have an exam for next Tuesday on XVIII century literature. I must study hard. And as usual I have tons of things to read.

6 comentarios:

Elizabeth dijo...

It sounds like you had fun. :D

Seeker dijo...

Great that you had a night out, that you enjoyed.
Last times at university are so stressed...
And I think your a perfeccionist like me so it's a double pain.
Good luck for your exam and do a good work.
Remember that good is a enimy of best.
"O bom é inimigo do óptimo"

xoxo

Aida Soriano dijo...

si, jluis ya me contó del concierto, que chido!!! oyeeeeeeeeeee ya falta pokito pa'l domingo de marquesazo!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

★Mel dijo...

eeee que padre que te hayas divertido mucho n_n
echalemuchas ganas a la escuela, ya falta pokito y no descuides ese calendario yo te echo porras!!!!
eeeeeee

Olimpe dijo...

enc: yes I did, thank u.

seeker:yeah, last time at unversity n_n. Thanks for your good wishes.

aida: siiiiii, la marqueza. Pero no se te olvide darme los detalles.

mel: gracias por las porras, siempre son bienvenidas. Espero que nos veamos pronto :)

Olimpe dijo...

Oh sí...fue un buen concierto!