martes, 15 de abril de 2008

after the exam

I'm back from my exam. It wasn't as terrific as I thought. So I'm fine. Let me show you pieces related to my exam.


This is La Piedra de Tizoc that correspons to the aztecs. It was used for sacrifice.

These are columns from Tula. They belong to the main temple.

This is Mitla. This place is interesting because the architecture was re-used by the Spanish people to built a Catholic churche. So if you visit the place you can see how the cultures merge.

6 comentarios:

Elizabeth dijo...

Beautiful photos, thank you for posting them.

Seeker dijo...

I'm so glad the exam went well :D, I knew it enyway.

This pictures are great... makes me wish to visit those places.

xoxo

★Mel dijo...

tmb tuve examen de culturas prehispanicas!!!
la maestra esta super loca, 70 preguntas!!! do you believe it???
no me fue mal a pesar de haber hecho el examen una semana despues de haber estudiado. que bueno que a ti tmb te fue bien n_n, eeee!!!

Olimpe dijo...

enc: glad that you like them.

Seeker: thanks. You must come and visit me and i can show you those places, haha.

Mel: 70 preguntas? qué loco. Mi maestra sólo hizo 6 pero había que contestar en forma de ensayo y decir hasta el minimo detalle. Ya no he leido Nana, no he tenido tiempo. Me alegra saber que ya tienes menos tarea y que te fue bien en el exámen. Espero que nos veasemos pronto. Cuidate mucho :)

Romeika dijo...

I wanna go there!! Historical touristic places are the ones that attract me the most when it comes to travelling.. how I wish I could travel more often.

Olimpe dijo...

Romeika: hi! I feel atrected to them too..as if they had something to tell me. I also wish I could travel more often :)