domingo, 13 de abril de 2008

fotos escolares

I've been really busy this weekend.
On Friday night I met a friend that I hadn't seen for ages. We had a nice time and an excellent conversation. On Saturday I had to drive a lot to get home and also to get my picture taken with all my classmates. It was soooo funny. Today I did some house work and now I'm going to study because I have an exam next Tuesday: Prehispanic art. To much information.




La Biblioteca Central at night



me before the picture was taken. My hair is a mess.

9 comentarios:

Elizabeth dijo...

It looks alright to me! :D

Olimpe dijo...

Well, thank u. Now i feel better :)

★Mel dijo...

eeee!!! flekitoooo!!
muy bien!!!
omedetoooo nyyyaaa ^0^!
aaaay me he perdido taaanto de ti ultimamente, bueno ya estoy libre de tarea, por el momento jojojo...
me gusta tu ropita nueva!! y todas tus combinaciones.
prueba esa camisa blanca, con mezclilla, zapatos y accesaorios negros seguro se vera padre tmb!
ya la veooo!! jo
es vdd omedeto por tu primer año tmb n_n! sigue escribiendo.

P.D: omedeto= felicidades!!

Seeker dijo...

La Biblioteca Central at night is very beautifull and you look so good sweetheart.
It must have been really funny, I can imagine...

I miss u too.

xoxo

Imelda dijo...

I think you look great and your hair is good aswell!

Anónimo dijo...

Espero ver muy pronto la foto de grupo con todos ustedes!!

El orgullo y la envidia de la buena, si es que existe, me invade :).

Muchas felicidades!!!

Memo de León dijo...

Haha, all my classmates...

Olimpe dijo...

tú ni me hables, por qué no fuiste?

Olimpe dijo...

Mel, Seeker, Imelda, angélica: thanks. Mel tu idea del pantalón blanco me agrada, lo intentaré.

el comentario anterior iba para Memo, hum.