martes, 22 de abril de 2008

never more?

I'm trying to justify my current obsession for flats. The only thing that comes to my mind is that they are, for me, a transition from trainers to shoes. However, if I want to make the final step I must start to buy shoes with heels...not so high, of course. So I promise that I would stop looking for flats and I'll pay attention to what the world has to offer. I don't want me to take another 20 years to actually buy high heels. But I'm sorry to tell u that this is a resolution that I've just made. So, when I went shopping last Sunday I couldn't stop myself from buying........flats.


7 comentarios:

trendt dijo...

nice shoes... btw i love the maleficient t/shirt i always think that she is the hotter villian at disney well cruella is more chic and the queen from snow white is prettier but maleficient is definitly THE hot

Seeker dijo...

Oh, I love, love, love your shoes :D
Despite they're flat :p
But I think you got a point, you must have some heels.

xoxo

Romeika dijo...

The pattern is beautiful!!! I love flats so much as well, it's my fav shoes to wear when the weather turns warmer. They're so comfy:)

Elizabeth dijo...

I wouldn't have been able to stop myself, either. They're fabulous. :D

Olimpe dijo...

trend: Helloand welcome. You know, I've never consider that....

Seeker: little by little, ok. I'll have them soon. However, I must learn how to walk on them, haha.

Romeika: I share yur love for flats..they're perfect.

enc: good to know you understand me

★Mel dijo...

muy bonitos! n_n
lo importante es qu etu te sientas agusto, nadamas, aunque hay que admitir qu elos zapatos altos llegas a necesitarlos alguna vez, es una ley, creo jajaja, bueno para mi jo!
i love heels!!!!

Olimpe dijo...

sí quiero usar tacones pero me canso muy rápido y además no son tan prácticos considerando mi estilo de vida...ya ves que ando del tingo al tango por la ciudad.